Healthcare IT Services
Data-Tech’s Healthcare IT Services assist Healthcare providers proactively manage, monitor and secure their Information Technology networks. We use the practice of remote management, automation, centralization, and monitoring, to effectively and efficiently support practices. We also provide cloud services in our state of the art HIPAA compliant Data Center.
Focus on your patients, we’ll handle the rest.
In today’s information technology-intensive healthcare environment, even the smallest issue in a mission-critical system can become a distraction from your primary focus; fulfilling your promise to your patients and clients.
In a recent study, 91% of small healthcare organizations suffered a data breach in the last year. Breaches cost the U.S. healthcare industry roughly $6.5 billion annually.
Running a successful practice requires medical staff to be focused on their patients, and admin staff to be focused on billing, collections and scheduling. Without reliable systems to run practice management and diagnostic applications, productivity can be ground to a halt.
Intensive Care for your Healthcare IT Systems
Data-Tech has helped healthcare organizations solve serious IT issues. We work with clients to:
- Enable access to critical patient information.
- Improve performance of the EHR system.
- Meet meaningful use requirements.
- Ensure that your practice complies with the regulations set forth from an IT standpoint
- Stabilize the infrastructure by restoring the ability to print and scan.
- Restore access to the internet.
- Decrease exposure to violation penalties with HIPAA, CAP, and other compliance entities.
- Keep mission-critical applications running reliably and smoothly.
- Pro-active Healthcare IT Managed Services.
The Top Five Business Benefits of Data-Tech Healthcare IT Services
1. 24 x 7 Data access – Patient, practice and billing data, anywhere, anytime.
2. Data protection – Secure, offsite data backup and recovery, as well as encryption solutions to guarantee patient confidentiality.
3. Reduced staff stress – Professionals manage and support IT systems all day long, every day.
4. Predictable cost – Flat monthly rate, with no hidden fees.
5. Improved patient outcomes – More time to practice medicine, see patients and increase revenue. With Data-Tech’s extensive experience and excellent customer service in the Healthcare IT industry, you will know that your information systems are in the right hands.
Every industry must comply with federal and state regulations that address data security, and these are particularly relevant in the healthcare, legal, finance and banking sectors. Regulatory compliance is an organization’s adherence to laws, regulations, guidelines and specifications relevant to its business. Violations of regulatory compliance regulations often result in legal punishment, including federal fines. Learn more about Data-Techs all-in-one managed security services.
Dr. Heiman has been a customer of Data-Tech for the last 9 years. Data-Tech has been providing Managed IT Services as well as maintaining his entire network. Dr. Heiman states “It is very important that our network is up 24/7 and secure, since partnering with Data-Tech i have not had to worry about that. They are always a phone call away and have been very responsive to my needs. Security and reliability are the two most import elements in my practices network, and Data-Tech has taken care of both of those for me.”
David R. Heiman
IT Security News, Tips and Product Information. Stay up to date with HIPAA, EHR Security, HIE Security, Data Breaches, Data Security and mHealth Security.