Cloud Computing Services
Learn what cloud computing is and what it looks like. Also learn about the business uses and benefits of outsourcing your IT to a managed services company like Data-Tech. Watch an interview with Data-Tech below.
What If There Were A Way To Eliminate The Cost And Hassle of Office Network Upgrades Forever?
Data-Tech is your partner in providing secure Cloud Computing Services that can increase productivity, flexibility and profitability in your business. With well planned Hosted Applications, Servers and Backup, we can deliver peace of mind to help you stop worrying about technology and focus on what really matters in your business.
What is the Cloud?
The “Cloud” is a term that has taken the IT and business world by storm over the last couple of years. Cloud Computing services are services made available to users on demand via the Internet from a cloud computing provider’s servers as opposed to being provided from a company’s own on-premises servers. Cloud services are designed to provide easy, scalable access to applications, resources and services, and are fully managed by a cloud services provider.
- Global access. You will be able to securely access your desktop and have full use of any applications from anywhere in the world.
- Cost. Cloud-based email and productivity applications can offer predictable monthly costs based on usage, much more affordable upfront costs versus traditional on-premise solutions, and help minimize operation expenses.
- Updated Software. Allows you to run the latest software versions at no additional cost.
- Implementation Time. Cloud-based solutions can be deployed in a matter of days compared to weeks or months for most on-premise solutions. With no need to obtain new hardware or software, the Data-Tech team can get right to work setting up your Cloud-based email and back-up today.
- Built-in protection. Cloud-based solutions generally have built in backup and recovery options that you never have to worry about or invest in.